Myrtle Beach Whole House Softener
Myrtle Beach Whole House Water Systems
If you’re ready to improve the quality of the water throughout your home, you can’t beat a RainSoft whole house water system. In Myrtle Beach SC and throughout the Coastal Carolinas, RainSoft is the choice of families to want to ensure the water they drink, bathe in and use for laundry is as free as possible from harmful chemicals. That’s why Moore Water & Air carries only RainSoft products.
It is a commonly known fact that different water sources can carry dangerous bacteria and viruses as well as excessive amounts of:
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
GenX may not be a familiar term to people considering a Myrtle Beach whole house water system, but it’s a chemical compound used to make Teflon and can prove to be harmful if it gets into your drinking water. Our Myrtle Beach soft water systems are designed to help remove GenX from your water supply before it reaches your family.
These chemicals also make water hard, which damages pipes and prevents soap, shampoo, detergent and other cleaning products from working as well as they should.
Why Choose Moore Water & Air for Your Soft Water System in Myrtle Beach SC?
- We’re headquartered in Wilmington, NC. We serve the coastal communities as well as inland cities of the Carolinas. Therefore, we know the specific kinds of chemicals and other pollutants that end up in our water supply.
- We’re proud to have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Water Quality Association.
- Our customers know they can count on us for excellent service, backed by RainSoft’s limited lifetime warranty on the majority of their products.
- We offer a free in-home water analysis before recommending a Myrtle Beach softener system
Don’t wait any longer to get a Myrtle Beach whole house water system. To find out about our softener systems in Myrtle Beach SC and all of our water and air purification products, call us at (910) 799-8150.